On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 4:56 PM 修宇航 <carry...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree to replace a more beautiful logo and more useful website.
> Some suggestions:
>    * I think it will be better that the document is be placed prominently
> on the website

+1, if the doc needs to be maintained in one separated repo, then we need
to consider a build mechanism to generate static HTML and host it on the
website.

More important, I am looking forward to welcoming the community can keep
contributing in sharing dubbo relevant articles on the tech blog. Product
doc may update from time to time, but tech blog needs to update in more
frequent manner in order to attract developers attention, and this needs
the efforts from the whole community.

>    * I will nicely to provide a performance report.

+1, performance is very important, would you like to join performance
tuning work? You may interested in looking into
https://github.com/dubbo/dubbo-benchmark