Hi 修宇航,

Good job!

I also find that the heartbeat mechanism in Dubbo can be optimized using
HashedWheelTimer. Here’s a issue reporting reporting this:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/1888.
Do you think it’s necessary? If you think the same, would you mind send a PR
for this issue?

BTW, would you mind change your email show name to English?

Best regards,
Jun