Hi,

I think we need to decide whether we should change the groupID in the
release or not.

My main concern is:

1.  if we do not change the group id to org.apache.org, we can not
publish the artifact to apache repository.
2.  if we do not change the group id, I don't know if it is allowed
when graduation.

There is another option, which is do it next time. But it depends on 2.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing