> if you are interested in this project, please consider to accomplish
> service governance pages(dynamic config, load balance, etc.), the layout is
> similar with the current routing rule page, and submit pr to develop
> branch, thanks

Some guys in community and I are working with the new format of configuration
rules in Dubbo Framework including dynamic configuration and routing rules
which is expected to be released as part of v2.7.0. I think we need to discuss
the format of these configuration rules together since OPS works as the entry
point of all the configuration operations and the Dubbo framework will
recognise the configuration format released by OPS.

The codes are located mainly in this branch[1] and some PRs[2]. I am writing
down the design purposes of some important changes and a rough idea of the
format of the configuration format I have got in mind, I will publish it to
here or github for further discussion once finished.

1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/tree/dev-metadata
2. https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/2468

Best regards,
Jun