Hi All,
   As part of one of my documentation task #2935, to get some more idea I
was referring to http://dubbo.apache.org/en-us/docs/dev/impls/filter.html
page and come across some content which I am pasting below

Existing Extension

   - com.alibaba.dubbo.rpc.filter.EchoFilter
   - com.alibaba.dubbo.rpc.filter.GenericFilter
   - com.alibaba.dubbo.rpc.filter.GenericImplFilter

META-INF/dubbo/com.alibaba.dubbo.rpc.Filter:

I believe the examples mentioned here (website) will work and people will
get the information they are looking for, my query here is, is there any
plan for changing it to org.apache.dubbo.* package notation or for now it
is ok?

Regards
Imteyaz