+1 on this.

One suggestion,as I see there are currently 162 contributor for dubbo
core.  Lots of people who has participated in long past and may not be
active in community in recent past may be due to some reason. Do you should
we get in touch with them for their feedback as well support for community?

This is just an suggestion from my side and as being new in open source
community, I might express some ideas which may not be appropriate. So
please correct me.