It??s a good idea. Can we let the dubbo bot do this work to add the label to
prs automatically?

From: Huxing Zhang <hux...@apache.org>
Date: Thu,Mar 21,2019 1:47 PM
To: dev <dev@dubbo.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Applying a label "first-time-contributor" to pull request

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 11:20 AM Ian Luo <ian....@gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems unnecessary since GitHub does this for this. You can open any pull
> request and will notice GitHub has nicely done this for us.

As I stated before:
- Not everyone can see it, only committers can see it. You can try it
by opening the page in private browsing mode.
- It is not easy to find it, you have to open every the pull request
in order to see it. If someone applies this label, other won't bother
to do it again.

--
Best Regards??
Huxing