Eagle 0.5 was deployed in production as far as I know, but it may not be
exact the current version in master branch.

Thanks for your investigation, seems there is still some bug in 0.5, but
this particular issue seems is due to dependent components version conflict.

@Jayesh is this Jira ready for merge to master?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EAGLE-968

Thanks
Edward