Thanks Jayesh. I have two more PRs awaiting review:

https://github.com/apache/eagle/pull/981
https://github.com/apache/eagle/pull/982

Thanks for the JIRA privileges, I can now assign issues to me + change the
versions. However, I can't "resolve" JIRAs that weren't reported by me
which is annoying. These 3 JIRAs should be resolved as they are already
merged:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EAGLE-445
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EAGLE-476
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EAGLE-331

In addition, I tested the fix for the Email issue and it works correctly.
The PR (https://github.com/apache/eagle/pull/941) just needs to have the
extra commits stripped away - I attached a version of the patch on the JIRA.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder