Vote +1.
 "Eagle Maturity Assessment" looks good to me. Great process has been made
since last discussion:

- Lots of new features have been introduced, now Apache Eagle has become
more powerful and user-friendly.(eg,  Application Management through Eagle
UI.)
- Also many fixes have been checked in, which makes Eagle more stable and
robust.
- Community is getting more active, we can tell this based on daily
discussion happened in the emails.
- Apache Eagle is getting more attention by different corporations and
organizations,  their cooperation has been reported online (eg, Yahoo News)

Regards,
Da