Hi Wenli,

We can host that at Apache.  We do need to make a few changes to work
within the branding policies.  Please review
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html and
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html

Was the website included in the SGA?  If not, would you be able to get
another SGA put together that includes the website?  If it was included,
please just file another infra request to move the git repo over.

It looks like you're using jade to build the website.  I think that's
already a supported tool, if not I'm sure we can install it.

Typically we maintain two branches, but jade may work differently.  On the
"master" or "develop" branch is where the source code for the website
lives.  Typically there is a build script that would be created that wraps
the actual build from master into a "asf-site" branch.  That branch
contains the final build output for the website.  If everything is on a
single branch, that should still work, just gets a little confusing since
somehow it needs to be built.  Do you build it manually?  We can do Jenkins
jobs or Buildbot jobs to do it (I personally prefer Jenkins, much more self
serve).

You can take a look at what I put together for the incubator website, which
uses jbake and velocity to run:
https://github.com/apache/incubator/blob/master/build_site.sh

John