Hi John,

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

The echarts-www project is currently not included in SGA, so we should
change the license and then file infra request.
But we worry that if "admin" role is not given to us, like what happens to
echarts repo now, it may be hard for us to find out what's going on when
error occurs during building website. Since we may try a few times to build
correctly, I believe it's quite inefficient to email admin each time we
failed to build.

The website is currently generated using gulp, by running `bash
release.sh`. And the generated HTML files and other assets are under root
directory. Do the files hosted on `asf-site` branch hosted on Apache's
server or GitHub Pages? If on Apache server, how should we get the error
log of server?

Another question is, do we have to make this website ready before we
release a new version? That may take a few more days or even weeks to be
ready, considering the delay of email communication.

Thanks!

Zhang Wenli
http://zhangwenli.com