Hi Wenli,

With my mentor hat you should know that in the Incubator it is hard to predict
how long it will take to do a release.

A few standards apply:

(1) Due to the world wide / volunteer nature of an Apache project VOTEs require
a minimum of 72 hours.

(2) In the Incubator each release will often require two votes. First in
podling and second on general@. Often the Incubator vote takes longer. This
time can only be compressed if there are three votes from the mentors on the
initial vote.

The website can and should proceed in parallel to a release. If timing works
then they are simultaneous, but it is nit needed. Either can finish first.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone