Hi,

Just a little on what I’m currently working on.
The maven dependency plugin is able to create an xml representation of a
projects dependencies. I’m currently trying to create a build that pipes that
through an XSLT and hereby creates a start-script for the example they are
built in. This will refer to a directory structure in which all Edgent
artifacts are output into one directory and all non-edgent dependencies to an
“ext” subdirectory within that lib directory. The scripts should be able to
correctly build an applications classpath based on that.

But this weekend a lot more is going on than the last ones, so I will probably
work on this next week.

Chris