All,

Please welcome Chris as the newest member of the Edgent PPMC and committers
group!

As you’ve probably noticed Chris has been very active driving the restructuring
of the Edgent build/release tooling.
Edgent application developer benefits are:
- simplify consumption of Edgent as a result of releasing Edgent jars in maven
central
- improvements for consumption of the Edgent samples
Edgent runtime development benefits are:
- commonality with other project’s use of maven for build/release tooling and
release management process
We’re not there yet but we continue to make progress and work through the
issues.

— Dale