Hi all,

first off all I would like to thank the existing PPMC for the honor of joining
the team. Your invitation makes me very happy.

I do have great plans for using Edgent together as part of my efforts in
creating an open-source SCADA system. Being able to contribute directly is a
great benefit … a benefit for both sides, I hope :-)

Being able to use Edgent inside Maven, is a first, but big step for me. I guess
we have to take another few steps, but as they say, every journey starts with a
first step.

So let’s change the industry together.

Looking forward to working with you guys ;-)

Chris