Yay, we have graphs!

In briefly playing with the console I noticed a number of things that I’ll have
to investigate to verify they’re not regressions (others chime in if you know
them to be present on the master branch):

- The Pause Graph button does pause graph info update (e.g., metrics on
hovers), however the metrics charts continue to update.
- Hover on a Counter or StreamScope oplet doesn’t report streams or tuples info
like on “normal” oplets.  However that info for them is cleanly visible in the
All Oplet Properties table
- The All Oplet Properties table doesn’t refresh.  There’s a Pause refresh
button on it that doesn’t yield any observable behavior.

— Dale