I did look at Chris’s pull request and don’t see any changes to the file that
is formatting the metrics.

I also looked at the java class that is sending the metrics to the console -
that code looks unchanged as well, so I am at a loss for what did change.
Perhaps some of the underlying java classes the servlets or utility classes
accessed changed?

Susan

.