Hi all,

So, I did another slack-session with Justin and updated the build again. I
reduced the number of licensed included in the bundle to the ones needed.
I also removed the generation of the DEPENDENCIES file, as this was the only
reason for using all of these “optional=true” dependencies (Which I think was
really ugly solution anyway)

As far as I understand things, now the console servlet/server modules should be
exactly as required from the ASF point of view.

Chris

Am 04.10.17, 04:56 schrieb "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com>:

    HI,

    > A bundle’s LICENSE and NOTICE can only contain information relevant to
content present in the bundle.

    Yep.

    > I thought info for all bundled content (regardless of license type) must
be included.

    No - there’s no need to list ALv2 licensed bits for instance.

    >  I believe NOTICE must include info for all bundled content (regardless
of license type).

    Not exactly and a few things need to go in NOTICE and it almost never would
mention all bundled content.

    > I don’t know the purpose of DEPENDENCIES

    There’s no requirement to have this file.

    Thanks,
    Justin