Hi Dale,

I'll look into this. But not today as I'm not feeling that well.

Chris

Am 21.02.18, 18:43 schrieb "Dale LaBossiere" <dml.apa...@gmail.com>:

    Thanks Chris.

    I’ve rerun the process and all of the test files are now eliminated from
the staged repo.  yay!

    +1 on starting the vote to release the plugin.

    Followup questions:
    - are we in agreement that the edgent-parent source-release files in the
repo should NOT be present? (to clarify, those files are not the ones in the
official source release repo in dist.apache.org/repos/dist
<http://dist.apache.org/repos/dist>).
    - if so, can the plugin, or some other tweak, eliminate them from the repo?

    Thanks,
    — Dale

    > On Feb 21, 2018, at 6:24 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
wrote:
    > so I updated the plugin to no longer deploy the test-jar asc files and I
re-deployed the plugin.
    > So now all still existing problems should no longer be a problem.
    >
    > So if you've tested the plugin and now no problems remain, I thing we
could start a vote on releasing the plugin and hopefully never have to think
about it again ;-)