Hi Dale,

today I greatly updated the plugin to filter out unwanted artifacts.
Now the plugin has a configuration section:

           <configuration>
              <filterRules>
                <!-- Filter out all test-jars -->
                <filterRule>
                  <type>test-jar</type>
                </filterRule>
                <!-- Filter out the signatures of all test-jars -->
                <filterRule>
                  <type>jar.asc</type>
                  <classifier>tests</classifier>
                </filterRule>
                <!-- Filter out any source release archives -->
                <filterRule>
                  <classifier>source-release</classifier>
                </filterRule>
              </filterRules>
            </configuration>

Here each "filter" rule is a different rule that would have an artifact
excluded. I added the "source-release" rule and it correctly filtered all
source-release related artifacts from deployment. Now if we find something else
to exclude, we wouldn't have to re-deploy the plugin and even re-release it.

Chris