I see the new RabbitMQ connector followed the same API scheme as the Kafka
connector.  i.e., adding Rabbitmq{Consumer,Producer} for the source/sink
respectively.  It looks like it could have followed the MqttStreams approach
instead.

@yanghua, is there a reason you chose to offer
o.a.e.connectors.rabbitmq.Rabbitmq{Consumer,Producer} instead of just
RabbitmqStreams?

— Dale