Geeee ...

I just noticed that my last commit broke the build and no one complained for 23
days (
I Just fixed that (hopefully) ...

Chris

Am 20.03.18, 10:33 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>:

    Ok,

    So I just added a new Annotation type to the Kafka module.

    org.apache.edgent.connectors.kafka.annotations.KafkaVersion

    It has a fromVersion and a toVersion attribute. Both should be optional so
just adding the annotation would have no effect (besides a few additional CPU
operations). The annotation can be applied to methods or classes (every method
then inherits this). I hope that's ok, because implementing this on a parameter
Level would make things extremely difficult.

    @vino yang With this you should be able to provide Kafka version
constraints to your code changes. Just tell me if something's missing or needs
to be done differently

    For now this annotation will have no effect as I haven't implemented the
Aspect for doing the checks, but I'll start working on that as soon as you have
annotated something.

    Chris