Hello,

Yes it is the same source code as the homega.tools.obrPlugin (except
formatting and some small bug fixes). 
I know that you have work on the use of castor instead of manual parsing. We
should merge our two versions (where I can find your version ?).

(The committed version of the maven-bundle-plugin supports the deploy phase
too)

Clement


> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : Stefano Lenzi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Envoyé : mercredi 12 septembre 2007 14:04
> À : [email protected]
> Objet : Re: Maven-OBR-Plugin
> 
> Clement Escoffier wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> >
> >
> > Just to announce that I commit two projects in my sandbox :
> >
> > -          The maven-obr-plugin : creating OBR repository
> automatically when
> > you install or deploy 'bundle' artifacts.
> 
> Is maven-obr-plugin the same code used for homega.tools.obrPlugin?
> 
> If yes, I have patched the homega.tools.obrPlugin in order to fix some
> issues on Windows due to misleading path.
> 
> Also in my sandbox I have a patched version of the maven-bundle-plugin
> which uses the patched homega.tools.obrPlugin (which is deployed on the
> http://domoware.isti.cnr.it/maven2-snap Maven2 snapshot repository) in
> order to create the repository.xml file during the install phase.
> 
> Ciao,
> Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi

Reply via email to