I apologize for losing track of this whole discussion.  I don’t recall seeing a
convincing to me reason to have, at least initially, more than one git repo.
Wasn’t there even a new git feature that let you check out only part of a
project?

However many repos we decide on, I’m in favor of git :-)  With my chronic
distraction I will wait a bit to see if someone else organizes the vote (thanks
Carsten).

david jencks