paulrutter commented on PR #566:
URL: https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/pull/566#issuecomment-6015138980

   Test coverage feedback:
   
   - **Dependency-reduced POM (`updateExcludesInDeps`):** covered by the 
`dep-reduced` IT, which exercises `collectDependencyGraph`. It is a single 
project, so excluded transitives and optional dependencies are not covered.
   - **`bundleall` (`BundleAllPlugin.bundleAll`):** no coverage that I could 
find. There is no IT that runs `bundle:bundleall` and I found no unit test for 
it. The `-DmaxDepth=2` comparison against 6.2.0 in the description was done by 
hand and is not repeatable.
   - **`toArtifact` / `collectDependencyGraph`:** I found no direct tests. That 
includes the root node returning the project artifact, and scope and optional 
carrying over from the dependency. I only searched `src/test` by name, so 
indirect coverage could have been missed.
   
   Suggestion: add a small `bundleall` IT (a project with a couple of 
dependencies, asserting the bundles produced) and a unit test for `toArtifact`. 
Not blocking.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to