JnRouvignac commented on PR #433:
URL: https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/pull/433#issuecomment-6033981409

   > > Thanks for the update Paul.
   > > I am wondering if there is an associated timeline for having a released 
version of Apache Felix supporting JDK 25? A very rough non-binding ETA if you 
prefer.
   > 
   > I would love to answer that, but this PR hasn't gotten a lot of traction 
from the community yet.
   
   I have noticed too.
   
   I cannot give any feedback personnally since I am not using Felix. It's 
another team which does and they are extremely busy right now. We have some 
dependencies on them, so I am eager to see them move to JDK 25 so they unblock 
us 😄 Hence why I am monitoring this PR.
   
   Many thanks for all your efforts ! 


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to