Hello Fineract community,

We have created first Apache Fineract 1.0.0 TLP release, with the artifacts
below up for a vote.

These are the goals of this release:

   - Share the first TLP release to the community

   - Share the new features & bugs fixes that have been developed so far,
   to give the community a good sense of the upcoming 1.0.0 release

*For more information including release notes, please see:*
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/1.0.0+-+Apache+Fineract

*Source & Binary files:*
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/fineract/1.0.0/
Source: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/fineract/1.0.0/
apache-fineract-1.0.0-src.tar.gz
Binary/War : https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/fineract/1.0.0/
apache-fineract-1.0.0-binary.tar.gz

*Commit to be voted on:*
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=fineract.git;a=
commit;h=refs/heads/1.0.0

*Source build verification steps can be found at:*
Refer 'README.md' in apache-fineract-1.0.0-src.tar.gz

*Binary Deployment steps can be found at:*
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/
Fineract+Installation+on+Ubuntu+Server

*KEYS file containing PGP Keys we use to sign the release: (Signed using
0BB29444)*
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/fineract/KEYS

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1  approve