Nazeer,

Could you please follow up on this thread when you get a chance? I began
merging the three different Google Sheets/tables that were floating around
on backlog tracking/GSOC project status updates, and issue tracking into
one Google Sheet with three tabs. I used Avik's Backlog Tracking document:

​
 Backlog Tracking
<https://docs.google.com/a/mifos.org/spreadsheets/d/1OoyPoWKrLDieDLK3Su1_c6oWN77zufA9E4hTexIU0a8/edit?usp=drive_web>
​

I still need to continue updating some more rows with a few of the
projects/contributions detailed in the email thread but for now, could you
please give updates on at least the following and what their target
releases are. Please update both the sheet and the 1.1.0 Release page I
previously created.

- Two Factor Authentication
- Data Import Tool

All of the work for these projects seems to be ready to be merged.

Ed