Markus, Mark or others who could best respond,

What is the planned design for enabling third parties (i.e. non-staff) such
as clients, agents, etc to authenticate themselves and access data within
Apache Fineract CN.

>From what I recalled, you were planning to take a more secure approach than
simply providing a self-service API that has access to the full production
database but rather have a separate data layer for self-service users?

Could you update the community on what the plans are for providing access
to enable these client-facing applications? Is it documented anywhere?

One reason I ask is it that as the Mifos Initiative thinks about GSOC 2018,
I'd like to consider a project on building out an initial mobile banking
app on top of Apache Fineract CN.

Thanks,

Ed