So you would like to have 5% of the loan deducted from the total disbursal
amount and deposited into the savings account. Is this for purpose of a
guarantee? Mandatory savings? Currently it's not possible in Apache
Fineract.

You can fully disburse an entire loan to a savings account provided the
savings account is linked.

The standing instructions functionality has some interaction between loans
and savings accounts but only supporting the ability to have the loan
automatically be repaid by a linked savings account so not having a portion
of the loan be set aside in the savings. To learn more about standing
instructions see
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/73465884/Standing+Instructions

If you're aim is to have a portion of the funds set aside as a guarantee,
there is functionality to block a percentage of a loan in the client own
savings account - funds are on hold and can't be withdrawn until the
guarantee percentage is met.

https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/85623288/How+to+Place+Guarantee+Funds+On-Hold