Hey Ed,

Can you please move the Fineract CN content, including the Fineract CN
mobile content to Apache infrastructure.  In this case, I'd recommend
appropriately tagged Jira tickets.  Also, I assume you know Rajan is
going to do that (and the same with Avik, and Gaurav), because he
agreed to it to you somewhere other than the public list?  Please move
communication like this to the public list.

I assume that Rajan will be registering to mentor with Apache, now
that he's been invited to be a committer?  Maybe I'm a bit early,
since Rajan hasn't accepted the committer status yet. ; o) Rajan, if
you need any assistance with that process, feel free to ask...

Best Regards,
Myrle Krantz
PMC Member, Apache Fineract