Hi Myrle,

Myrle, Like you know we don't have any instance to test the Fineract-CN
API, that's why I ended up to build the Fineract-CN locally for updating
idealist.
I cloned the repos and build the web app successfully
I followed this guideline https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/
FINERACT/How+To+Build+Apache+Fineract+CN

Issue: I am unable to login into the web app with the given credentials in
the guide.

‌

--
*Thanks*