Thank you Steve for your thorough review. Apologies for the delay. I wanted
to get the payment gateway group together for another call so we can
identify the best path forward in the four areas you specified, check in on
the progress Antony has made with his code and how we can incorporate
Vladimir's data model. I also want to discuss if we should try to scope out
another project for GSOC centered around this - I think we have the needed
clarity now but wanted to ship somethign to the community prior to after
this summer. Perhaps we could aim for an alpha version prior to GSOC and
have the GSOC student work on the beta.

Would this Friday at 1400GMT work for everyone?

We can use Hangouts Meet for the call. Folks can join through:
https://meet.google.com/ajy-twnd-irs

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative