Vladimir,

Per Myrle's email yesterday, rather than have a meeting which is difficult
to coordinate across multiple time zones, we're going to attempt to move
forward and work through remaining questions asynchronously.

Have you had a chance to look at Antony's latest code? Part of the concern
was ensuring that your complete data model was also part of his
implementation. Do you still have time to assist with the same? I'd like us
to get to an alpha release of this and then have a student work on it for
GSOC as well but would like to ship part of the functionality especially
since we'd like to leverage part of the payment gateway in our Mifos Mobile
app as well.

Steve, while Mojaloop will be one good test integration I'd like us to also
still utilize Beyonic as a test integration as well since that's already in
progress, the APIs are well-documented, and it would be provide immediate
value to the community as it would enable access to multiple mobile money
providers in East Africa.

Denila - if you're still tracking on this thread, are you able to assist in
drafting some of the functional use cases that would be a part of current
work going on as well as part of GSOC?

Thanks,

Ed