Hello community,

I am a developer from Singapore and I am quite interested in the Mifos project
(Specifically the Chatbot and adapter project) and I am looking into Fineract
issue 440
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-440?jql=labels%20%3D%20Volunteer

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-440?jql=labels%20=%20Volunteer>).

However, I am still not quite clear about the overall structure of the Mifos,
can someone give me some help like giving me some materials to read?

The second question is that I found that the issue is about modification of one
table in database, can someone help me point out how to access the database of
the Mifos? I already set up the basic configuration of MySQL.

Thanks in advance for any help!

This is my first time to send email to mailing list, if there is anything
inappropriate of my behaviour, please tell me and I will correct it.

Regards,
Dingfan