This feature is to give us the ability to print share statements as in
savings and loans. But to make this possible, we need to capture
runningBalance,
appUser in m_share_account_transactions table.
The running balance in any row will be the balance after any share
transaction eg if the previous runningBalance is 200 and a client deposits
(purchases share) of 20 then the runningBalance in this row when
transaction is posted will be 220 (previous + current ransamount) etc.
appUser will store the user id of the person who has effected the
transaction.

Hope this helps, Santosh

Thanks
Regards

‌

--
Ippez Roberts
Founder/C.E.O - Swift3 Technologies (U) Ltd