Hi Awasum,

No, I am haven't been able to get customer detail. I have created the user,
role with READ permissions to the customer service and set the tenant and
user context. But still getting the same error.

Also, Courage volunteered to help me out.

Apologies for the late reply, I wanted to get back to you with good news
but things are not going as planned.

*At your service,*

*Ebenezer Graham*

*BSc (Hons) Computing*

[image: EmailSignature.png]

African Leadership University,

Power Mill Road, Pamplemousses,

Mauritius.

​
*skype*:
​ebenezer.graham
GitHub <https://github.com/ebenezergraham> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ebenezer-graham/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/pactmart> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pactmart>
www.pactmart.com | Freelancing made easy.

*“Talk is cheap, show me the code.” *- *Linus Torvalds*