Yes Yannick.

I intend on writing component tests. I haven't done that because I am
currently writing exams. But the good news is that my last paper is on the
20th so you will see progress after the 20th.

I see why my authentication is not working. The role and permission
declarations are in the service. I use this approach. Thanks