Hi all,

This to continue the discussion on the planning of the 1.3 release. With
the slight delays in 1.2, we're a little more than a week behind schedule
for 1.3. The wiki page (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/1.3.0+-+Apache+Fineract)
has been updated with the new schedule to reflect the following:

QA: Dec 14 - 26
Publish Release Notes: Dec 26
Vote on Release: Jan 1
Target Release Date: Jan 7

The list of tickets that are ready to be merged or currently under
development has been updated at 1.3.0. No additional tickets will be added
to the scope of the 1.3.0 release - any new contributions that get raised
will be targeted for the 1.4.0 release.

Some of the enhancements to be included include the GSIM and GLIM work led
by Nikil, performance enhancements including parallelization of batch jobs
led by Kumaranath, and the notifications framework done previously by
Courage.

*Help the community out and build merit!*
P1 bugs that couldn't be addressed during this release cycle have been
tagged with 1.4.0 fix version. We welcome any volunteer contributors to
work on some of these P1 issues.

Once again, I ask that if you have a contribution that you've worked on or
would like to make, please begin discussing it on-list so we can aim to get
it into 1.4.0.

The planned cutoff date for new features going into 1.4.0 is January 7. See
more details at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/1.4.0+-+Apache+Fineract

--
*Ed Cable*