Hello there,

@Ebenezer You're welcome to improve the Notification's service API docs ...
Btw, I never knew you were working on that already ( You should have
alerted the list ;-) ).

Concerning your feign client issue, please take a close look at Awasum's
recent response to Marta Jankovics and Peter Santa on thread titled
"[Fineract CN] feign client issues".

@Karthik Ananthakrishnan <karthy...@gmail.com> , as concerns Simplifying
demo-server, could you kindly share your experience stopping provisioner
from starting every time and how much time that saved you ? What were the
cons and pros of this approach ?

Cheers,
Isaac Kamga.