Hi Abhay,

The commit
https://github.com/apache/fineract/commit/eb5ad448fa6cb365dad7e2691f4c6f7e9bb1c196
was
causing the CORS preflight request to fail. I have now reverted the same
and you should be able to work with the latest develop branch or
https://github.com/apache/fineract/commits/1.3.1

@ Santosh: The latest fineract release (1.3.0) which ships this change is
broken, can you please start the process for shipping a patch release with
the newly created branch at https://github.com/apache/fineract/commits/1.3.1
(created from 1.3 branch with the pr for reverting
https://github.com/apache/fineract/commit/eb5ad448fa6cb365dad7e2691f4c6f7e9bb1c196
 cherry-picked)

Regards,
Vishwas