Hi Venkatesh,
During final QA we found two issues in the new feature - Create Self
Service User .

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-802
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-803

Release process will be started as soon as they're resolved.

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 4:09 PM Venkatesh Bandlamudi
<venkatb1...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hi Team,
> As given in the apache confluence page release date for Apache was
> mentioned as Nov 27. But still not able to see the new version available in
> GitHub repository.
>
> May I know what is the actual date for 1.4.0 release. It will be helpful
> for my team to plan accordingly on the usage of Fineract latest features.
>
> With regards,
> Venkatesh
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA