That's cool then all the issues reported have been cleared. So we can expect
the 1.4 released soon. It will be good if someone update confluence regarding
the release date.
With regards,Venkatesh
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, 5 Dec 2019 at 3:51 AM, Ed Cable<edca...@mifos.org> wrote:   Thank you