Thanks Bharath for your reply. To add to what Saransh said, Pentaho reports
don't ship with the Fineract release due to license constraints but they
still ship with the Mifos X discuss distribution on top of Fineract and one
could also grab the reports from this distribution and run against the
latest Fineract version.

Bharath, can you clarify on the that process and link to any available
documentation?

Thanks,

Ed