Hello Everyone,

Initiating this thread to understand and discuss a solution for the Pentaho
reporting issues which has surfaced recently.

1. From which version, Fineract has stopped supporting Pentaho due to
Licencing issues?
2. When we run a Pentaho report on Develop version, we get an sql
injection error like below, Will it be appropriate to raise an issue to
handle the pentaho errors (if it is due to the licence support issue) which
will help the users to understand better?

{"developerMessage":"The request was invalid. This typically will happen
due to validation errors which are
provided.","httpStatusCode":"400","defaultUserMessage":"Unexpected SQL
Commands
found","userMessageGlobalisationCode":"error.msg.found.sql.injection

3. Should we discuss an alternate solution for this? Our stretchy reports
have limitations, many value added reports (with design and calculations)
will not work with stretchy reports.

>From an organization users perspective, this might become a bottleneck for
their End/Beginning of the Day/Month/Year Business Reconciliations.

Regards,
Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019636073
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>