Hi Zayyad,

Making it mandatory would be an api-breaking change for all other
consumers, and is as such not recommendable. What I'd propose is to:
- Default the loanofficer to the one for the client/group the loan is
attached to if it is not provided.
- Possibly add a config switch to disable this behaviour for existing users
who don't use loanofficers (for instance in P2P lending etc).

This way we wouldn't break existing functionality and would also have a
more flexible solution.

Sander van der Heyden

CTO Musoni Services

Mobile (NL): +31 (0)6 14239505
Skype: s.vdheyden
Website: musonisystem.com
Follow us on Twitter!  <https://twitter.com/musonimfi>
Postal address: Hillegomstraat 12-14, office 0.09, 1058 LS, Amsterdam,
The Netherlands