Thanks Ed. We will look for Rajan's email.

On Oct 13, 2016, at 23:46, Ed Cable
<edca...@mifos.org<mailto:edca...@mifos.org>> wrote:

Thynn,

You are correct in that is one of the issues and you would need to replace
those lines of code to point to fineract-provider.

Better yet, let me have Rajan and Ishan provide an alpha release of the new
Android app that we'll be shipping at the end of the month. It still has bugs
and is undergoing QA but it's likely more stable then the Google Play release,
you're attempting to install.

Rajan - can you send the latest APK and I'll make that publicly available on
our website or wiki for folks to download until we ship the new release via
Google Play.

Ed

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 4:39 AM, Thynn Win