I was doing some testing on https://demo.openmf.org with this same loan
product and I experienced the same behavior as well.

When attempting to open a new loan account under the product specified by
Tarun, I experience the following:

1) Error: error.msg.loanschedule.emi.amount.must.be.greter.than.interest
2) I'm unable to preview the repayment schedule by clicking repayment info
to actually see what each installment is (but I guess that is because it
must pass the validation that's blocking submission to do the preview as
well)

Once I drop the interest from it's default value of 11%/month to only
1%/month does it have an EMI amount that is greater than interest.

Perhaps we can have a more clear error message that contains some of the
information that is in the developer message displayed to Tarun.

Ed