Hi guys,

We have noticed that penalty charges are being generated one day late for
some cases. For example:
.- Lets suppose the due date of an installment is on march the 5th.
.- Overdue penalty is configured as 1% of installment interest, charged
daily.
.- System configuration has Grace on Penalty posting = 0 and
penalty-wait-period = 0
.- Run the Apply penalties to Overdued Loans job.
.- Today is march the 7th, so I would expect to see penalties on that
installment on the repayment schedule considering the following:
a) Client didn't pay On march 5th. One penalty charge should be generated.
b) Client didn't pay On march 6th. Two penalty charges should be generated.

.- I would also expect to see the charge generated with due as of date 05
and 06 March 2017 under "Charges" tab. But I only see one penalty, as of 05.

https://demo.openmf.org/#/viewloanaccount/748

A shorter version of this would be: If I run the job on the N day, y would
expect to see charges until N-1 (the day before N). But I see only charges
generated until N-2 (Two days before).

I know that maybe the tenant timezone and the computer where fineract is
running the demo version can be different, but I tested it on my local
environment with all timezones set correctly and noticed this behaviour. Is
this a bug or is it working as expected?

Let me know if I was not clear enough...

Thanks

Lionel